Question: People often ask me "why should I hire VSBL to form my Virginia limited liability company rather than Legalzoom?"
Answer: You should hire me, VA LLC attorney Justin Griffin, to form your Virginia LLC instead of Legalzoom for the following major reasons:
- I am cheaper for comparable services - $158.59 cheaper as of 2/27/2017 or $318.64 cheaper if you want LLC to match my 1 week turn-around time (see the table below).
- I am a Virginia attorney who has worked with over 100 Virginia small businesses.
“I understand and agree that LegalZoom is not a law firm or an attorney, may not perform services performed by an attorney, and its forms or templates are not a substitute for the advice or services of an attorney. Rather, I am representing myself in this legal matter.”
Why hire a company that says it is not a substitute for services of an attorney when you can have an attorney for less money?
- "Did you know that 80% of people who fill in blank forms to create legal documents do so incorrectly?" - Legalzoom
- I will answer your LLC questions for free. Just call 804-505-0089.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Option 1: Telephone
- Call 804-505-0089 and get connected directly to Justin Griffin
Option 2: Online
|LLC Formation Service||Virginia Small Business Law||Legalzoom|
|LLC Formation Package as of 2/27/17||$500 Single Member Formation||Standard $289|
|Extra Fee for 1 week turnaround||included||$170|
|Registered agent services for the first year||included||$159|
|Obtain LLC's federal tax ID (EIN)||included||$79|
|Virginia Tax Registration||included||$49|
|Business License Forms||included||$74.99|
|Shipping||included||$9.95 (included with expedited package)|
|Additional Cost to Use Legalzoom||$158.59 (or $318.64 to match VSBL turnaround time)|
Attorney Advertising. Copyright Virginia Small Business Law, PLLC 2016 All Rights Reserved.
Logos are trademark of Virginia Small Business Law, PLLC.